Friday, June 11, 2010

List Love


Oh man, I've been out of the blogging world for two weeks. I should be shunned. Please don't shun me. Here's a list love as a peace offering.

Favorite Movies to Watch When You're Sick

1. Steel Magnolias: I could watch this movie anytime, but I especially love it when I'm down. It is sad but it's a sweet and hilarious movie, too.

2. Paris Je' Taime: This is a great movie. Tons of actors and a couple of directors, funny, silly, weird. It's just a great mash up.

3. Hook: Just makes me think of being a kid and that always makes me smile.

4. Across the Universe: I just love to sing along and get lost in the 60's.

5. Becoming Jane: I love a great romantic movie to get lost in when I'm sick. Every time I watch this movie I want to write. But with an ink pen, like Jane. Along with this is Pride and Prejudice (sorry Dom, I like the new one)

There will be a lot of Lists involving movies, because I love movies. Love them.

So, what are your favorite movies to watch when you've got the sniffles? I'd love to know.

Bye for now.



Oh, and praise the Lord, my friend Laura had a beautiful baby girl today. Yay!

No comments: