Monday, September 8, 2008

Whoa. Two blogs in one night. I know. Well, my love was working out after he got home and now is off to the store. I love him. He is so good to me. More on that later...

I wanted to do a meet the family type blog. This way, if you don't know me all that well, you could get a little closer. Some of photos might be funny and old. Or some of the people might also be funny and old. But, they're fam.














These lovely ladies are my mama (left) and my mama-in-law, mamasita. The strapping young lad in black is my daddy. And the man in the peachy shirt is a dear friend of the family (practically my uncle) Mr. Mike. I was always taught to say Mr and Mrs and so even though most of my parents' friends are like family I have to call them Mr. Mike and Mrs. Candi. It's just my upbringing.

















This is how we usually find my brother. Sitting on someone with food shoved in his always open pie-hole. I do heart him, though. The two hot totties in this photo are my sister and my sista. The beautiful bean pole is my baby sister and the hot blonde is my best friend of almost 19 years. I've loved both of my sisters my whole life (even before I had a sister of any kind I wished and prayed for one).


I know. Goregous photo. I hope Stacy (sister-in-law) is not mad I put this up. This is Stacy and her fiance Matt. Matt and I actually went to high school together (Class of '02) before he knew Stacy. They are one beautiful couple and I cannot wait to be in the wedding and a part of their perfect day.

There is so much more I want to share about my family and friends, but it is time to shower and then bed. I know, I'm an old fart, but when you have to be at work at 7am, early bedtime is welcomed.

More to come...

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Awe, sweet bloggy. Yes, that shot of Matt and Stacy is gorgeous! Love it! I love it that you are blogging more often!!