Friday, September 26, 2008

Crazy.Long Week

So this week was wacko. First ah all, there was something to "do" everynight. I have not had snuggle time with the hubs or even just sit-down-and-be time. As a result, I'm sick today. I went into work and the wave of "oh man I'm gonna puke" hit me like a mack truck. So, homeward bound and here I am after sleeping and being sick. As I was on my way home from work, my bestest college friend called me with news that her mother has passed. Her mother had a life long battle with alchohol and it won. This news made my heart break. Brooke is drained and I am sad. I wish I could sit with her and eat and chat like we did in college. I will pray for her and her family.
Good news: I got a new job, at the Y. I am now the S.W.A.Team Admininstrative Assistant. I will be a link between Sports, Wellness, and Aquatics. Assisting them in anyway I can. This includes creating fun posters, t-shirt designs, postcards, etc. I'm so excited about this new opportunity, but sad to leave Track Out.

That is all. Just a crazy week.

Just because, here is a favorite picture of mine. We were at Alex and Beth's wedding (beautiful and intimate; I felt lucky to have been invited).

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

So, I tagged you on my blog. Yes, it's kinda like a chain letter, but I found it kinda fun. I'd love to read what you have to say:)

Stacy Scott said...

Hey brother and sister...I, too, "tagged" you on my blog. That's what happens when everyone has the same blogginf friends! Check it out...http://stacyandmatt.blogspot.com