Friday, September 19, 2008

Late Thoughts

So it's late. Well it is for me. I mean 11:00pm! That's late for me. There's a lot of things that happened this week that I wanted to share. Nothing to big or crazy. Just things. Also, I love lists, I do. So this will be in a list format.

1. I got an interview for another Admin job at the same Y I work at now, just a different atmosphere and new responsibilities.
2. There is a great "debate" going on between some people at church (including Jeremy and I) about politics (and aren't we never to speak of religion and politics in public, ah well). It's on facebook and it's brilliant! I love it!
3. I've watched a couple of things on youtube over and over and over again: bon qui qui and all her glory, all the flight of the conchords' songs, and the tina fey and amy pohler skit (palin/clinton). I literally have watched each of these like 20 times this week. It's a problem that I don't want to fix.
4. I miss my puppy more and more each day that I have to go to work.
5. I've been praying for Stephanie (NieNie) and Christian like crazy this week because of her surgeries. But he was finally able to go see her for the first time since the plane crash on Thursday. Click on the "cjane" button to the right and you can read the update by her sister Courtney. Truly beautiful.
6. I have fallen in love. This man that comes into my home everyday and cooks for me and then cleans, too. He takes my dog out and even cuts my hair. He is goregous and sometimes he kisses me, real good ones. It's weird ya know, it's like he's in love with me too. I should marry him. Oh wait, I did. Lucky gal.

Tomorrow is snuggle saturday with the man of my dreams, and the Bud.

Bedtime.

No comments: