Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today

Hey gurl, hey! Christie's Bachelorette party! Now, she's just an old married lady.

Silly Grace Elizabeth making a silly face.

Silly brother making a silly face.

Jeremy and I with Luke at the Black Rose Bar in Boston. Luke's first Guiness (just kidding, Jeremy wouldn't let him have some of his beer)

So, I know I haven't been a good blogger. I'm sorry. I have no new pictures because the batteries on my camera are charging which is why I have oldies up there. Here are some bullet points to let you in on my life this past week (if you care):
  • I have been cleaning like crazy because we're going to the beach this weekend and I won't have my Saturday to do that.
  • I am so excited to head to the beach next week (July 16) for a WHOLE WEEK! I haven't done that in a long time. Unfortunately, Jeremy can't join me for the whole week. I will have fun with the family, but I will be sad and a little pathetic.
  • The dogs are getting along marvelously. The little one continues to pee in his crate when he is left at home for too long (while we're at work, but funny enough, not at night). He hasn't gone in the house for like 4 days (knock on wood), so that's progress.
  • Jeremy started his new job yesterday. We're so thankful for this blessing and I'm just praying that he enjoys this job rather than dread it and only go because of the paycheck.
  • We had a great 4th of July weekend. We got to watch the Raleigh fireworks from the golf course of the NC State Faculty Club. Perfect weather, gorgeous sunset, fireworks, lemon tarts, and beer. Perfection!!
  • I miss my brother. He moved to TN/MS two weeks ago and I already miss his silly face.
Ok, so now I'm going to go and finish cleaning my house. I hope these photos make you laugh. I think that sometime in the near future, I will scan in some OLD photos so you can see me and Jeremy as kids and get a laugh out of our amazing wardrobe choices.

Have a wonderful week! Peace.

No comments: