Friday, July 16, 2010

Sorry

I just can't keep up darn it! Let's just say that the blogging schedule that I was so excited about for like two weeks, will resume full force this fall. For the rest of the summer I will commit to updates and photos as they come.

I'm getting ready to head to the beach with Jeremy this afternoon!! I'll be there all next week, but Jer will have to come back home Sunday because of the new job. I'm sad that we'll be apart (I really don't like being separated) but I'm so excited about spending time with family and friends all week. Oh, and reading. I can't tell you how freakin' stoked I am to bring some books with me and dive in! So here's a list of the fun people who'll be down at the beach with me next week:

Mom & Dad
Mamasita & Pops (Jer's Parents)
Anna & her peeps, Susan, Rachel, and Kirsten
Greg, Holly, Luke & Dominic (Jer's brother, sister-in-law, and our nephews; they leave tomorrow)
Mike & Candi (surrogate Uncle & Aunt)
Justin & Candace (surrogate cousin & his beautiful wife)
Taylor & Girlfriend (other surrogate cousin & his girlfriend who's name escapes me, sorry)

Yes, we are that group on the beach that has like a million umbrellas and chairs. Who cares? We have a blast! Laughing, playing paddle ball, swimming, drinking, tanning, etc. Sunset is my favorite place in the world. Just getting on 17 South brings relaxation to my soul.

I promise to have photos when I return. Have a wonderful weekend and week, enjoy life!

No comments: