Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Storefront

Every now and then, we need a make over. Obviously, not this chick. I mean, the use of the Hollywood Bump-It is perfection. However, my Etsy shop is in dire need of new life. So, I've done a couple of things to kick off the make over.

I've ordered some new supplies and I'm creating some new screens for summer themed cards that will be perfect for any occasion this upcoming summer season. I can't wait for y'all to see what I've got planned. Bright colors and sweet drawings will keep you coming back for more! Or for the first time!

The second thing I've done is hired a graphic designer to brand me! I love logos. Anyone that knows me knows that I save tags, bags, buisness cards, anything with a cool logo on it. So, when I began foster&stella, I wanted an amazing logo. I wanted to create it myself. I've been trying for about two years now. It's difficult because I don't have the software to create the most professional looking logo, and I want to stand out from the crowd. So, with the generosity of an investor (my wonderful parents) I was able to hire a graphic designer, from Etsy. She has amazing talent and I can't to see what she's going to come up with for my little shop. Check out her shop here. Her designing packages are VERY reasonable in price and she copyrights everything over to the client when she's done so that you can continue to use the logo as you wish. So look for the new foster&stella logo reveal sometime in late June.

So, out with the old and in with the new. Well, unless the old is a classic and we just spruce it up a bit. I'd love to hear about how you've made over something in your life. An old piece of furniture, your attitude, your closet. Let's just hope my make over goes as well as the ones on TV where everything is sparkling and fancy and there's always a bowl of perfect lemons or apples on the crisp new table. Of course, in this case it'll just be my shop looking sparkling and fancy with a crisp new logo and full of bright new cards. You'll just have to tune in to see!

No comments: