Monday, May 17, 2010

Fancy Pants or Blog

So, this blog has been asleep for awhile. Just like the Bud here. As you can see I've updated the layout a bit and I've added a weekly schedule. I think that this will keep me blogging because each day has a sort of theme already attached. It will keep everything a lot more streamlined and organized. I'm really excited about it and I hope you are too!

Mondays: That's My Story...
This will be a chance to either catch up from the weekend or just tell a great story. I've always loved story time, my best friends and I just love telling stories. Mostly they catch us up on what's been going on, but really it's time to act out something (usually hilarious) that has happened to us or our families recently. So, if nothing exciting happened over the previous weekend that's worth blogging, then I'll just dig into my story file and tell one that will hopefully entertain my wonderful blog readers.

Tuesdays: Storefront
Tuesdays will be all about my Etsy shop, foster&stella. I'll keep you updated on new products, maybe do a giveaway, or just let you in on my process a bit. This will such a nice way for you to see into my shop and my creative thought.

Wednesdays: Etsy Finds
I started doing Etsy Favorites last fall and I loved it! I'm sorry I ever stopped. Wednesdays I will give you a couple of amazing handmade items from the pages of Etsy. Hopefully it'll get you over to the site and supporting independent artists like myself. I can't wait to show you all that Etsy has to offer! Each Wednesday will probably have a theme to give it a coherent feel. I'm all about consistency!

Thursdays: Homefront
This day will be fun, I hope. It will be news from our home (improvements, projects, or ideas) or, if we have no home updates, there will be a recipe. My friend Laura does Tasty Tuesdays and I love it! So if there is no breaking news from the Grove Barton Condo, you'll have a tasty meal that hubs and I have tried and loved!

Fridays: List Love
My favorite day of the week deserved one of my favorite activities. I love lists. Plain and simple. I love to make to do lists, packing lists, things I want lists, etc. But my favorite kind of lists are: lists of favorites. Confused yet? Stay with me. My dad, brother, and I always loved the movie High Fidelity. Great movie. In that movie John Cusack's character works at a record store and he and his co-workers are constantly doing Top Five lists, of everything and anything. I love that! So, on Fridays, I will have a list of favorite ______. Then, I will ask that you, my dear readers, join in the fun. In the comments section, you are invited to leave your version of whatever the chosen favorite is that particular Friday. It'll be a fun way to see what other people like.

So there it is. I hope that you're as excited as I am to begin this new journey! It will begin tomorrow with my first Storefront post. See you then.

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

i love this!! can't wait to hear from you each day!

i also can't wait for you to come for a visit! we can even blog about it :)

Jeremy & Erin Morin said...

Thanks Kelsi! I hope that it'll spur me on to blog each day! Can't wait!!