Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sick and Tired

 I can't wait until this election is over.  I can't wait until I stop receiving unwanted opinions.  I'm sick of defending myself and I'm tired of being told I'm not a good Christian because of who I'm voting for.  Both candidates suck.  They are sinning, immoral, and crooked politicians.  So I'm voting for the one who will bring this country out of the hell it's in.  I'm done, don't ask me about it anymore and don't email me anymore little forwards that are trying to sway my vote.  If we can't have an open forum without yelling at each other, it's not worth it.  Screw it, I'm voting for Jimmy Carroll. (erin)

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I want to have a November 5th party just to celebrate the whole thing being over. I have been attacked by people I never thought would be hurtful. It just hurts and it stinks!

I do adore you and your blog. When shall we see each other again?