Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again...

Well, me and the hubs got a fancy new tricked out computer.  That's right, and it's a Mac.  Praise Jesus!  I have always been a Mac (due to the Art school education I received) but Jeremy has long had PC's.  So when Jer's loving father bought us a computer (PC) who's to say "No thanks Pop, we want a Mac."  Not this chippie I'll tell ya that.  No, instead we've enjoyed our PC and loved as our own; which in fact it was.  But, the Lord smiled upon us and lo and behold, CRASH.  Two days before Jeremy's first Grad school class, our PC broke (again, might I add).  So, happily we called the student loan suits and asked them to give us some mo' money, and they did.  We went (I skipped) to the Mac store and bought a brand new iMac with all the fixins'.  I adore it.  That's all that needs to be said.  I adore it.  But not as much as the God who blessed us with it.  Thanks Heavenly Pops for the iMac; and thank you Earthly pops for giving us our first wonderful computer.  You're both Aces in my book.  

Gonna be late...

1 comment:

John Cheatham said...

It's great to hear the joys of a fellow Mac user! Once you go Mac, you'll never go back!