Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Much Stuff



So, we got to see Grace Elizabeth and all her cuteness. She is tremendously cute. I mean really, most babies look like wet worms when they're first born. GE just looks like a little soft angel who makes faces like she just smelled a fart. She has the sweetest features. Oh, baby fever go away. I didn't get any photos, but I soon will. For now, she is our little ya-ya. YA YA!!



************************************************************************************



Meanwhile, I got some film developed and found some fun pictures to share.








This is the most handsome dog. Our Foster B. Wellington Morin. We respectfully call him The Bud. This is right before he got a much needed haircut. I'm tellin' ya, he's not that fat, it's all fur.






My favorite flower. Peonies. These were from Whole Foods and lasted forever. They were beautiful and I couldn't help but stick my face in them everytime I walked by. That in the background is my cute blue chair from the flea market. The color just reminds me of summer and sweet tea with mint.




My boys. The Bud with his eyes closed and mine are surprisingly large. I usually have tiny eyes when I smile. Thank you Lord for my sweet family.


Luke and Dominic. Our hilarious and not-too-shabby pair of nephews. They are so funny. Luke is three going on 76. He's great. And Dominic is about 7 months old is has the sweetest personality. We don't get to see them as often as we'd like, but we think about them quite often.

Now, to bed. 6 am comes quite fast.

Peace & Love.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Pictures... That's what I'm saying! Keep the photos coming... and don't tell anyone I was on the internet because they all think we are still getting moved in (and we are, so shhhh...)