Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hope

So I just read this woman's blog: Stephanie Neilson. She is an amazing woman of God with a gorgeous family. She and her husband were flying in a private plane (her husband is a pilot but we're not sure if he was flying) and the plane crashed. The good friend piloting the plane died. Christian and Stephanie are still in chemically induced comas and are covered in burns. They are stable and their faithful family has all the hope in the world that they'll pull through. The couple has four children who are now with Stephanie's sister. This story just teaches us to live everyday with love, laughter, and with no limits. Just go to Stephanie's blog and you'll see just how creative she is, how in love with her family she is, and how much she loves the Lord. It makes me kiss on Jeremy even more than I normally do (which is a lot so I hope he doesn't mind) and makes me think about my day to day life. I hope I'm making the Lord proud and living this life he gave me to the fullest.

Now, they are not dead and no where near it. I just pray that they get better so they can see their beautiful children once again. Stephanie and Christian, I pray that you feel your family's faith and know that they love and care for you deeply. Peace be with you...

No comments: