Monday, June 15, 2009

Grocery Game

Following my frugal friend Kelsi, I joined the Grocery Game!  It's so easy and after reading through the rules once, you'll get it in no time!  

Last week I signed up for a trial (4 weeks for $1) and after that it's $10 for eight weeks.  I've already paid for my next round!  The first trip I saved $11 which I was so happy about.  However, tonight I saved $33!!  I'm so excited!  With my VIC card and the coupons from the paper, along with the Grocery Game list, I saved so much money.  Everyone should get on the ban wagon!

Visit the site www.thegrocerygame.com.  

Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Wow, awesome Erin!! We do the grocery game too...and I love how much we save!!

Kelsi said...

Ahhh I am so excited!! I can't wait until you experience your first triple coupon day(s) :)

What does your schedule look like to make a trip out to Pittsboro? I can't wait to see you AND I would love your design sense!!

The Via Colony said...

We've been doing the grocery game for 1 1/2 years and have LOVED it! It does all the work for you...I'm all about that=)