Thursday, July 2, 2009

Juices Flowing





Things that are inspiring me right now:
  • Woodstock's 40th anniversary: The music, the spirit, and yes, the "fashions"; I wish I could've been there.
  • The roaring 20's
  • Southern Summer: the smell of honeysuckle that catches you off guard as you're driving down Creedmoor with the windows open, the gorgeous light that flows into our condo each evening at this time, meals and time with friends and family outdoors; is there anything I don't like about summer?  Nope. 
  • My new hairstyle is forcing me to experiment with short hair, and I'm diggin' it.  
  • The Bud (Foster the dog, for those of you who don't know the nickname yet)
  • Dresses and cowboy boots; every Southern girl should at least try it, you'll be hooked.
Find what gets your creative juices going and savor it...

No comments: