Monday, March 2, 2009

Better Half


So, I have the flu.  I feel like crud and I've been home all day.  The weather, mixed with the flu hasn't helped me not think about Jeremy.  He's golfing in Florida with my dad, my brother, and my uncle.  So, he left Saturday morning and will home tomorrow around noon.  I miss him.  We didn't go to the same college so it's not that I've never been without him, because I have.  Four years of weekends and holidays only.  However, now that I've had him around for over two and a half years, my heart literally hurts when he's gone.  I also realize all the little and amazing things he does when he's here.  Takes out the trash: we live in a condo building on the third floor so taking out the trash is a feat.  Same can be said about taking out our beautiful dog, which he does WAY more than me.  He cooks really good food and even cleans up.  I miss kissing him whenever I want.  That's the thing I hate most about when he's gone, the kisses.  You really take for granted how many kisses you get each day until the kissing stops.  Anyway, beyond being the perfect match for me, he is my gift from God.  My other half.  I can't wait for him to get home tomorrow.  I just hope he doesn't mind the snotty and feverish wife he'll have to come home to.  

I love you Baby.  See you soon. 

3 comments:

Mariah said...

awww how sweet. Hope you feel better!

Kelly Via said...

What a sweet blog. I love it! Erin I hope that you are feeling better so soon!! Stinks you have the flu!!

Kelsi said...

Feel better!!