Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring: Has it sprung?

Ok, so I'm stoked about warm weather, wearing my Rainbows everywhere, cute flow-y blouses with short shorts, bright colors, grilled corn, and generally anything having to do with spring. However, my home and wardrobe do not match this enthusiasm.  Those of you that know me know that my style (fashion and home) is very eclectic.  Jeremy and I have a lot of hand-me-downs when it comes to furniture which, mixed with our more simple modern style, makes for an interesting mix.  And while I love those gifted pieces, they're not really my style.  I'm really just now getting a handle on what my style is, and I'm loving it.  Here are some amazing photos that inspire me to get creative with my fashion and home decor style.  I hope you get a little inspiration as well! Enjoy!

FAVORITE! The floors, crisp white, chocolate wall, all of it!


This just screams Spring to me.


So sleek and simple.  A little too modern for me, but I love the calm color palette and wood.


Grey and Robin's Egg Blue are my favorite color combo.



Love the high waisted shorts and blouse.  So mello.


I am in love with this girl's romper.  It seems so effortless. 

Happy Spring and Get Outside!!


No comments: