Monday, February 9, 2009

Love and Stuff

So this weekend Jeremy and I went on a couple's retreat with other young couples through our church.  To get together with other couples and see what God meant for our lives is something I'll always cherish.  I love these weekends when we can get away, get to know other couples, learn more about the ones we know, and just fellowship with God and each other.  I loved meeting new couples and learning their stories.  Jeremy and I can learn a lot from those that have been married a couple of years longer than us and with children.  They have so much to give in ways of advice and I soaked it up.  I can honestly say that I love each and every person there this weekend because they are my brothers and sisters in Christ and I've committed to praying for them and their families.  Thank you to Mark and Teresa Harvey for setting it all up and for bestowing their 27 years' worth of marital knowledge on all of us young'uns.  Basically, I had a blast.  Here are some photos from the weekend from Julie's camera (thanks friend!).

Love this photo.
A great shot of my new haircut.
Me and my obviously tired hubby.
Our Small Group.
Small Group girls!


2 comments:

Kelsi said...

I LOVE your haircut!! When will I see you again??

Kelly Via said...

Your pictures are cute! Man, wasn't this weekend awesome? We had such a great time! I too loved hearing from everyone, learning from the other couples there, and studying with the Harvey's in the bible about marriage. It was a great weekend!!