Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Smells Like...(part deux)

SNOW DAY!!! Oh man, it happened.  I dreamt white fluffy dreams and it finally happened.  A snow day.  No work, just fun in the fluffy-perfect-for-snowballs snow.  Foster absolutely loves it. He, just like me when I was a kid, did not want to come in.  He drug Jeremy out for one more run around the parking lot.  Oh, there will be more running in the snow today, I have no doubt.  Just take a look at our morning thus far...and then when you're done, GO PLAY!!!







Raleigh Snow Day January 2009




2 comments:

Stacy Scott said...

great pictures! it'll be so fun when matt and I have a snow day together :) enjoy the rest of your play day in the snow!

Kelly Via said...

Yeah! We have been outside all morning long!! SO FUN! The girls love it - the snowballs, the snow angels, the sledding...they are having so much fun! Aren't you so glad we got some good snow here in Raleigh!!