Sunday, January 10, 2010

Top Five's of 2009

These top fives may not have come out in 2009, they are just what I have enjoyed this past year. Also, these are in no particular order.

Top 5 Movies
1. The Hangover
2. Shakespeare in Love
3. Paris, Je T'aime
4. New Moon
5. Say Anything

Top 5 Songs
1. Your Love: The Outfield
2. Use Somebody: Kings of Leon
3. Dreaming with a Broken Heart: John Mayer
4. Bloody Sunday: U2
5. Glory Bound: Martin Sexton

Top 5 Moments
1. Stacy and Matt's Wedding in May
2. Jeremy graduating from Campbell's MBA program in December
3. Celebrating our 3rd anniversary in June, and being more in love than we were 3 years ago.
4. Giving our hardships over to the Lord and trusting that His plan for our lives is better than any plan we can create.
5. Selling my cards to more than just my loving friends and family.

I hope that everyone's New Year has brought reflection over the past year. Resolutions to come, but I like to call them Goals. It makes me more responsible to actually achieve them!

No comments: