Monday, November 16, 2009

Buzz

I just wanted to put a little bug in everyone's ear. Actually the imagery of that is pretty disgusting. Ok, I just wanted to tell you something exciting. In the next week or so I'm going to re-structure this blog and my etsy shop. I'm doing some major work this week and creating some new cards for Christmas. I'm also going to be joining some other local artists in a store for independent artists. It's located in the University Mall in Chapel Hill. It's right next to A Southern Season (favorite) and I'm so excited. Be sure to check back here for updates!

I want to thank those who've supported me this far in my art endeavors and who've showed their support by purchasing my goods. I can't tell you how wonderful it feels to know that my cards are making it into homes and hands all over! Thanks everyone!!

I'm sending love, can you feel it? I'm just in a loving mood....watch out ;)

No comments: