Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twilight

Not only is twilight my favorite time of the day and my favorite word, it is now the book I'm reading.  That's right folks, just like teenage girls across this great nation I have succumb to the newest fiction craze.  It is an easy (not dumb, just easy) read because I began it only this morning (having stomach issues kept me from work) and I'm 3/4 of the way through.  I'm obsessed.  It is romantic, intense, suspenseful, and just plain good.  My sister lent me her copy of the first and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.  Not to mention see the movie!  I can't believe that I'm so into it.  However, I never did the whole Harry Potter thing.  I never read the books and barely saw the movies.  So, this is my Potter.  I'm not ashamed!!

No comments: